|Charlotte Coombs Haley Community Room|
1. When not in use for library activities, the room may be booked for non-profit or commercial meetings, classes, educational and cultural purposes.
2. The room may not be booked for private parties, gatherings, or other such functions.
3. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
4. Groups are not permitted to charge an admission fee or to sell for profit.
5. The room may be booked for the following periods: mornings (8:30 am - 12:30 pm), afternoons (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm), evenings (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm).
The room is available seven days a week.
6. Bookings should be made in person and must be paid in advance of the meeting date. For non-profit groups the charge is $10 (includes GST) for each period booked. For commercial groups the charge is $25 (includes GST) for each period booked. All funds received will be used exclusively for costs related to the room.
7. TV and VCR are available for meetings at a fee of $5/meeting.
8. The arrangement of tables and chairs and use of the kitchenette will be the responsibility of the rental group. These must be returned to the layout described in the room before the group leaves.
9. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage to articles brought onto the premises by the group.
10. Permission to use the room, and any additional procedures, are at the discretion of the Branch Librarian.
11. When announcing your meeting place please refer to the location as the Charlotte Coombs Haley Community Room at the Library.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY: Credit (to be used within 6 months) will be given when (a) weather prevents the meeting or (b) 48 hours notice is given to the library.