1. When not in use for library activities, and during hours when library staff are on-site, the room may be booked for non-profit or commercial meetings, classes, educational and cultural purposes.
2. The room may not be booked for private parties, gatherings, or other such functions.
3. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
4. Groups are not permitted to charge an admission fee or to sell for profit.
5. During times when the library is staffed, and when not in use for library activities, the room may be booked for the following periods: Tuesday through Thursday, 10-8; Friday and Saturday 10-5; Sunday 2-5
6. Bookings must be paid for in advance of the meeting date. For non-profit groups the charge is $10 (+HST) for each period booked. For commercial groups the charge is $25 (+HST) for each period booked. Any cheques should be made payable to the Town of Windsor.
7. A laptop and projector may be available for meetings or events, with at least one week’s advance notice.
8. The arrangement of tables and chairs and use of the kitchenette will be the responsibility of the rental group. These must be returned to the original layout before the group leaves.
9. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage to articles brought onto the premises by the group.
10. Permission to use the room, and any additional procedures, are at the discretion of the Branch Manager.
11. When announcing your meeting place, please refer to the location as the Activity Room of the Windsor Regional Library.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY: Credit (to be used within 6 months) will be given when (a) weather prevents the meeting or (b) 48 hours notice is given to the library.
Updated November 2017