Want to join in on our Sixth Annual 12 Days of Cookies? Here's how you can participate, and maybe even win a Cookie Gift Bag!
Bake a cookie recipe from a book or magazine you borrowed from the library, send us the book or magazine title and a picture of your cookies, and you'll be entered into a random draw for a gift bag. Selected entries will be posted on our 12 Days of Cookies blog page. All complete entries will be entered into the draw.
To enter, send the following, by email, to this address - email@example.com
Please use the subject "12 Cookies" or your entry may appear as spam.
1) Book or magazine title (must be a book or magazine that is available through the AVRL libraries).
2) Name of the cookie recipe.
3) Photograph of your baked cookies (must be your own photo).
4) Your name, email address, town you live in, and phone number, in case you win!
5) All entries must be received by midnight on December 20, 2016. You may send more than one entry, but your name will be entered only once.
By entering you agree that if your cookies are chosen to appear on our blog page, you allow your first name and town to be posted along with the entry. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than this contest.