June 24, 2020
At this time, all of our branches are closed to the public. Beginning mid-July, AVRL will begin to reopen libraries to the public. We're really looking forward to welcoming you back to our Library branches! In order to provide the best service and safest environment for both our patrons and our staff, we've had to make some changes to our Library locations and procedures. Head to this link to find out what to expect when you visit.
Each of our branches is different, but we all have new procedures in place to keep us and our patrons safe.
- When you arrive at our branch locations please maintain proper social distancing where possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and we ask all patrons to sanitize their hands before entering our branches.
- All library locations are limiting the number of patrons permitted inside. When browsing materials & using our services, please be considerate of other patrons waiting to enter by keeping your visit to 30 minutes.
- Please be aware: seating within branches may have been reduced.
- Use of our public computers will be limited to 30 minutes. This will help ensure that as many people have access to this technology as possible, while also allowing staff time to properly sanitize computer stations between uses.
- Some of our computer workstations will not be in use in order to allow more space
- Keyboards and mice will be disinfected between each use, as well as washed thoroughly at the end of each day.
- If you have any questions or require assistance during your visit, just ask! We are here to help.
Please continue to return all items to Book Drops.
There are no overdue charges. We are now fine-free on all items.
Please visit our FAQ for more information on library services.